This is a quick post to show you my favourite ever nail polish! It was so cheap, probably around the £3 mark (I bought it a few months ago so I can't remember, sorry!) and I have the '600 - Deliciously Dark' shade! This shade is like a dark plum colour, but with added shine! I love this shade because I only ever go for dark shades (they appeal to the gothic side of my personality ;P) and the deep purple shade of it goes with pretty much every outfit I own!
(I apologise for the photos, my parents have borrowed my camera for the week!)
The polish comes with a '1 sec' applicator brush which means the brush is quite thick, and it really does work! The brush glides onto your nails and evenly covers the whole nail in one or two strokes, without streaking! The polish also dries in less than 60 seconds which is good for me because I usually only ever paint my nails when I'm in a rush (I'm a rubbish girl, I know)
The thickness and hardness of this polish makes it super resilient and that really appeals to me (I'm a bit of a Tom-boy, I always chip my nail polish after the first day!) The bottle says nothing about the lasting-factor of this polish so the fact that it actually is chip-free is obviously due to its thickness. I love the size of the bottle of this polish but it could do with being a little bit bigger, I find that I use a lot of it so I'm not sure how long it will last!
There is one downfall to this polish and that's that it claims to only need 1 coat, but I find that with only one coat the colour isn't as deep as I like it to be, and so I have to apply two.
I would definitely recommend any of the Rimmel 60 second polishes, mostly due to their thickness, resiliency and the easy-applicator brush making it a really good polish to use!
Has anyone else tried this polish in a different shade?
Hope you're well!
Jennifer xo



Never tried their nail polishes....but would love one that dries super fast...may give this a try, thanks for the review! :)
ReplyDeleteI've nominated you for the Leibster award :)
ReplyDeleteHead to my blog to check out the post
alizzet101.blogspot.co.uk
x
I never delve into these polishes as I don't buy into the 60 second selling point, but then I read posts like these and I think I've overlooked something really good! Will defo try them now :)
ReplyDeleteAlice
http://secretsofawannabecharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/