Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Giveaway @ 50 followers :)

Helloooo!
Right, this is a good post. A bloody good post. Full of delicious exciting things for you to feast your eyes upon! :D Not really, but there will be one of those posts when I reach 50 followers! (I'm halfway, woo!)

In order to thank you all for following me, I will be holding a giveaway when I reach 50 followers, (I chose 50 because that's quite a big number for my blog and it means there's quite a few of you to enter) and I will be doing a magical box full of goodies for one of you to win!
I will include fashion AND beauty related things so no one is left out and it will be a mix of cute and necessity items :)
All you have to do is keep following, recommend my blog to your friends (make sure you send me your links so I can check yours out too!) and retweet my Tweets to get the word out!

I promise this box will be well worth it! :D
Hopefully it won't be too long before I can post my giveaway, in the mean time I hope you guys are well! :D

Jennifer xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know what you think and feel free to comment with your blog links if you would like me to check it out, I'm always up for following new people!
Thanks :) xo