Hello lovelies!
I apologise for the lack of blogging for this last week or so, I've been such a busy bee!
Few updates - I have now moved back to sunny Derbyshire! My degree results are out on Monday so no doubt you'll all be bombarded with my posts/tweets about either my excitement or my disappointment!
I have also begun a pretty good diet plan - which is working wonders already! Since I got back a week ago I have lost 5lbs! I am aiming to lose 3 stone altogether and I think almost half a stone in one week is a pretty good start! I have banished chocolate and unhealthy eating from my diet and I have begun exercising relentlessly! (Any weight loss is thanks to Davina McCall for being an amazing fitness trainer via my DVD player ;P) I will keep you updated on my weight loss and my progress week by week!
Due to my lack of funding now I've finished uni and left my job, I can no longer bargain-buy and review all of the beauty products I had planned, but have no fear! I have a few cheeky reviews of all-time fav products and some tips (including hair advice, oooh!) planned for the next month or so, so keep your eye on my page and thankyou for being so patient!
Love,
Jenn xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let me know what you think and feel free to comment with your blog links if you would like me to check it out, I'm always up for following new people!
Thanks :) xo