Tuesday, 12 June 2012

How do you do? :)

Hello lovelies!
Right-o, this isn't so much of a beauty post as it is an introduction! I have decided to start this blog as an alternative to my Tumblr, which has become a little unfocused and a bit blah! Since I have finished University and I am looking for a hairdressing apprenticeship I thought this would be a good use of my time, seeing as though I am constantly talking about hair and makeup!
This will really just be an account of which products I have bought/used and obviously my review of those products, as well as things I like/want and what I think looks good :)
I imagine I'll be posting every other day but it could be more, depending on how much I have to talk about!
I'd love to film/write some tutorials if I am asked and I would love to chat to other beauty bloggers about their favourite products and brands!


So anyway, it's nice to meet you and I hope to get this up and running very soon!


Jennifer xo

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogger! I am excited to start reading your blog but I can't follow you. Can you add the follower gadget up so I can follow you! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea how to work this thing yet, I will give it a go and hopefully i'll figure it out, thanks for letting me know! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey i just started bloggin' too! nice to meet you and hopefully we can share a few beauty secrets ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and feel free to comment with your blog links if you would like me to check it out, I'm always up for following new people!
Thanks :) xo