For now, this is what my fringe looks like un-styled and without my hair up in victory rolls and brushed-out pin curls (I didn't go out today, so I didn't bother styling my hair as I usually would) -
(Excuse my night time face and rubbish webcam photo!)
Tomorrow I will be chatting about false lashes and which styles/brands are my favourites and later on in the week I will be writing about my favourite topic - eyebrows! :D
Thankyou to those who have followed me or checked out my blog, I apologise for the slow start and I hope you're all well!
I am really enjoying reading everyone else's posts, you're all so inspiring!
Jennifer xo

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let me know what you think and feel free to comment with your blog links if you would like me to check it out, I'm always up for following new people!
Thanks :) xo