
I used my usual cheap-brand home bleaching kit, Jerome Russell highlift powder bleach with 40vol creme peroxide :) I buy my bleach from Savers or Boots, usually for around £5 per box of 5 powder sachets and then it's £1.50 for each bottle of creme peroxide -
I left it on for around 30 minutes but usually I leave it on for around 25 - I just wanted to make sure it was white enough all over :)I've included a few photos of me looking an idiot - but you get the jist of things! Look how white and shiny my fringe looks! :)
Will be posting a makeup tutorial/review tomorrow, hope you're all well!
Jennifer xo

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let me know what you think and feel free to comment with your blog links if you would like me to check it out, I'm always up for following new people!
Thanks :) xo