Hey guys! Just a quick one to show you my favourite nail polish lately! It's made by Fearne Cotton and I bought it from Boots as part of a set called Midnight Manicure :) This shade is a dark blue glittery shade and I think the set cost me £12, which I think is a bargain for 5 polishes!
The brush is such a good brush for application because it's thick but not too thick, and it doesn't clump the polish at all, catching just enough for one layer on each nail.
I have found that it can chip easily when you're using your hands a lot but if I am conscious of my nails then two coats of this shade can last me up to a week! It takes about 2 coats but because of the deepness and glitteriness of the colour, you can actually get away with only one coat - obviously it doesn't last as long with only one coat though.
I tend to wear this shade if I am going out because I think it can be worn with any outfit and the glitter in it makes it really nice for going dancing!
I also really like the bottle design, it's a brilliant squared shape so it is easy to hold and seems to fit a lot of polish into the bottle, which is brilliant!
Has anyone else tried Fearne's polishes? What did you think?
Jennifer xo
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please let me know what you think and feel free to comment with your blog links if you would like me to check it out, I'm always up for following new people!
Thanks :) xo