So, here's what I chose!
First, this gorgeous bow print dress - £22
I love the skater style and they really do suit my curvaceous fuller figure, this neckline would especially flatter my large chest. The print is so simple and pretty and so easy to wear on its own or teamed with cute accessories to go out!
I love this dress and even if I don't win, I think I will be saving up my pennies to buy it :)
Next, I chose this belt. It is £10 and I think the gold buckle would contrast the blue of the dress perfectly and would pull me in at the waist. I love waist belts and I think the cute motifs on all of these items would all go together perfectly!
Next I chose these gorgeous butterfly-printed pumps which are £16! I know this is yet another print but I think the contrast of these shoes with the blue dress and black bag would go perfect! I love mixing prints and I think the cute style of these pumps would look perfect! I love pumps and how comfortable they are, you can wear them wherever and still look nice!
The next item I chose was this pair of retro-esque giant cat-eye sunglasses, which are £12! I love the style of these sunnies because they add to the retro look I already try and go for, and to add these to this outfit would make it even cuter! I think they add a class to something cute and to team these with a cute loose updo and that little heart-shaped bag would be perfect! Also, for £12, who can go wrong?!
Next I chose this little gold 'love' necklace which is only £5! I chose gold because it would go with the gold buckle on the belt and the lettering and style of this necklace would go well with the rest of the look :) I think this would look so cute against the dress and I would probably also hang a few feathers or charms from the pendant to add a bit more of a statement to it!
The next item I chose was this cute polka dot headband for just £2.50! I love the way this headband looks and I think teamed with the prints I've already chosen and the cat-eyed sunglasses, it would go perfectly! This headband would almost look Minnie Mouse-ish and would add to the cuteness of the look!
Finally, I chose these doughnut faces nail wraps for £4! I absolutely love these and I think the funny, cute designs teamed with the pastel shades of the wraps it would add a cute little contrast to the entire outfit!
I love nail wraps and I am yet to buy some for myself that have these sorts of designs on, so these would be a perfect opportunity to try them out!
I love how I can imagine myself in all of these items and I think the entire outfit would look so amazingly cute on me!
I love keeping with cute styles and adding it to vintage or classic styles, such as the skater dress and the cat-eye sunnies.
I would absolutely love to win this giveaway - I hardly ever have more than £30 to spend on clothes so to be able to shop for an entire outfit all in one go would be amazing! This outfit all together comes to £98.50 which I think is pretty close to the budget, but I made the most of the opportunity! :D I think this outfit would make me feel brilliant so wish me luck! I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Hope you've enjoyed this post!
Has anyone else created an outfit idea for this giveaway? I would love the links to have a peek!
Jennifer xo
Hello! Love that dress and the tights-really my style too! Great outfit!
ReplyDeleteYay, glad you like it! :D I was afraid some of it wouldn't match but there's nothing stopping me from wearing more than one print!
ReplyDeleteThanks lovely :D x
Hi Jennifer
ReplyDeleteYou might also be interested in our Fashion Blogger Competition to win £300 :)
http://www.fashioncouchers.com/competition/