Monday, 3 September 2012

A little re-intro, how things have changed! :)

Hi bloggers!
Right, as you have probably noticed I haven't been on here for quite a few weeks, there are several reasons and a few I won't go in to, but the main reason has been because I've been moving back home from Uni since June and struggling to 1. Sort my bedroom out in order to be comfortable and 2. I have been away with my boyfriend a lot and so haven't been with my laptop - now things are nicely organised and sorted -FINALLY - I am here and ready to get going again!
Now that I am well and truly a real member of society I no longer have any money, which means that I am inadvertently taking part in what others are doing - the 100 day spending ban. I obviously don't intend to, but having no money to buy lovely things doesn't necessarily mean I have nothing to write about!
I have so many products yet to write about and a few things I have won/received in the last month or so to let you guys in on :)

One of the main changes is that I have dyed my hair from white to black! (Just in case you don't follow me on Twitter!) Here is my new look, I hope you like it as much as I do :) (Please excuse my cleavage, but I really do think my boobs look bangin' in this photo ... )

There a several reasons why I dyed my hair -
1. I have had white hair my entire life and I've been bleaching it for 6 years, so I wanted a change!
2. I finished university and decided it was time for a fresh start and I felt this colour would be classy and pretty and would reflect my personality best
3. Dita Von Teese. . . I don't need to say anything else, do I? ;P
4. Bettie bangs really do look best when they're black, as does pin curled hair, which is how I do my hair every day now :)
5. I honestly think black hair, winged black liquid liner and red lips is the best and most glamourous a gal' can look, so I went for it! :D
6. I can pencil on my eyebrows darker and make them look neater without it looking stupid against white hair - with black hair, my brows can be as dark as I want and they still look great!
7. My hair has never been shiny, being blonde. As black, it shines more than ever and I absolutely love how healthy it looks!

So there is the update! I will be scheduling some posts today for the rest of the week and I am graduating in Lincoln on Thursday so I will no doubt be posting about that at the weekend! (Wish me luck!)

I hope you're all well and you are up for some reading, I have some amazing products to review this week! :D
Talk soon,
Jennifer xo

8 comments:

  1. Loving the new hair! You look awesome x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahw thankyou lovely, glad you like it :D x

      Delete
  2. OMG love the new hair and I have to agree the bangers are cracking in those pics :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I love the "Boobs look banging" part, I use "Banging" all the time!

    Love your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha brill :')
      Thankyou lovely, glad you like it! :D x

      Delete
  4. Your hair looks fab! Love the colour and also the cut is awesome too!
    Good luck for Thursday!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. New hair looks lovely, really suits you :) Good luck with your graduation! :) xo

    http://sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and feel free to comment with your blog links if you would like me to check it out, I'm always up for following new people!
Thanks :) xo