Saturday, 15 September 2012

OOTD - A day at college!

Hey lovelies!
So yesterday I had an induction day at a college to start studying towards my NVQ in Hairdressing :) (I am keeping my options open and I also have an interview with a hairdressing academy in Sheffield - I'll keep you posted!). I knew I would be on my feet for 8 hours so I wanted to wear something casual and comfortable but also keep my outfit looking well-presented and thought out :) This is how I looked! -



Top - Grey vest top (unseen) - Around £5 from Next
Grey Marl slinky keyhole tie top - £12 Next (I bought this top in a size up so that it would be huge on me - it definitely is!)
Blue skinny jeans - £30 Next (Can you sense a theme here? ;P)


Leopard boots - £8 Primark


Brass working pocket-watch necklace with butterfly, rose and lace charms - Bought as a present from my wonderful boyfriend from a little online boutique I can't remember the name of, sorry! 
(He actually designed this necklace for me, so it's a one-off I'm afraid!)


Ring - 21st ring, Ernest Jones (It was around £360)
Skeleton head bracelet - handmade by myself!
Buddha bracelet - Prairie Charms


Purple watch - £10 Next

What do you think?! :) 
I was so comfortable all day and I definitely think I made the right choice :)
xo

1 comment:

  1. Lovely outfit! :) I love your skeleton bracelet and watch too xx

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think and feel free to comment with your blog links if you would like me to check it out, I'm always up for following new people!
Thanks :) xo