I haven't spent much time on my makeup today because I'm not going anywhere - this is my standard day to day makeup for when I'm hanging around the house or just popping to the shop or something :)
(Ignore my brushed out curled hair, I am yet to smooth it out so it looks a bit fluffy!)
Clinique's Even Better foundation in Linen (Shade 24)
Natural Collection concealer in Light
Elf's pressed powder in Ivory
Clinique's Colour Surge Eyeshadow duo in Stone Violet and Frosted Blossom
Clinique's powder blush in Iced Lotus
MUA lipstick shade 8
Elf's Matte Lipstick in Tea Rose as a base for my lipstick (MUA lipsticks tend to run a little)
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in Hazel and then Natural Collection eyeshadow in Latte to smooth them out
No7 Amazing Eyes Pencil in black
Avon's Super Extend Extreme Mascara in black
Collection 2000 Fast Stroke liquid liner in black
Here is my outfit too! -
Pink Floyd tee - Topshop (Eurgh)
High waisted shorts - Next
Leopard print tights -Accessorize
(Unseen) Cowboy Boots - Vintage (Ebay)
(I apologise for the photo, I really need to make my bed! :O)
Hope you've enjoyed it!
Jennifer xo
looking gorgeous! Your supr fresh looking makeup and lovely hair make you look so doll like- I love it.
ReplyDeletePoppy
letsdrivefaraway.blogspot.co.uk
Ahw thankyou so much :D
Deletex
I love your pink floyd shirt :) x
ReplyDeleteThanks lovely :D It's my fav :D x
Delete