Last week I graduated from The University of Lincoln with a 2:1 in English Literature, and here are a few photos from the day! I tried to keep my outfit as cute and pretty as possible and my makeup nice enough to make me look decent on my grad photo but not too overdone as if to look like I was going clubbing - thankfully my decision to wear false lashes really did pay off!
I regret having my hair how I did because I left my fringe down originally, only for my hat to squish it down over my eyes and look silly, so I had to pin it up underneath which I honestly think ruined the whole look, but hey ho!
| My pink collared dress was around £40 from Next, my tights were from Tesco, my bracelets and necklace were from New Look and my shoes were £35 from Next :) |
| My big bro, my Mum, me and Martin <3 |
| Lincoln Cathedral, one of the most beautiful buildings I've ever been inside and I was lucky enough to graduate in it! |
| My Dad got me a balloon :') |
We went for a meal afterwards at my favourite restaurant - Frankie and Bennys (I'm a sucker for their cocktails and their ribs!) and it was honestly the nicest way of rounding off the end of my degree :) To be honest I think spending the day with my family and my amazing boyfriend meant more to me than actually graduating, it was just such a nice day!
So there it is! I had a fab day and I really am relieved my university experience is over - I am so happy to be progressing onto doing something I actually want to do and being able to live at home again is just amazing. If any of you are heading off to university or are already there and need some advice, feel free to contact me and ask me anything you like - I would be more than happy to answer! :)
Jennifer xo
You and Chappo's babies are going to be beaaaautiful :)
ReplyDeletex x x